The award is exclusively for new international students beginning their first year of a full-time postgraduate taught study within Queen’s Management School in September 2020.
400 applicants will receive a scholarship when they pay their deposit of at least £400 before 31 May 2020.
No separate application for this scholarship is required.
- Offer holders will receive notification shortly after receiving their offer to confirm that they are eligible* to receive the award.
- A deposit of at least £400 must be paid before 31 May 2020 to secure the scholarship.
- Scholarships are limited and will be issued to the first 400 eligible applicants.
* subject to meeting the criteria as set out in the terms and conditions below
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time postgraduate taught programme at the Queen’s Management School, starting in the academic year 2020-21 and prior to commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2020.
- The first 400 offer holders for Queen’s Management School Postgraduate taught programmes who have paid their deposit of at least £400 before 31 May 2020 will be eligible to receive the Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2020. No application is required eligible applicants will have the scholarship automatically awarded following credit of their deposit to their Qsis account.
- Awards will be allocated to the first 400 applicants who pay their deposit of at least £400 before 31 May 2020.
- Where any of the 400 recipients of the scholarship do not enrol at Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2020-21 the scholarship will then be allocated to the next eligible student who has paid their deposit within the deadline.
- The discount is awarded for the first year of study only, and is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment. The scholarship cannot be used in lieu of any required deposit and no cash alternative is available.
- Any Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2020 awarded is for entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2020-21 and cannot be used for 2021-22 entry or any other year.
- If you wish to defer your entry to the University your scholarship will not be transferred.
- Students must be self-funded.
- If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organisation you will not be eligible for an Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2020.This excludes students in receipt of educational loans.
- The award is available only to students who hold an offer for a Queen’s Management Postgraduate Taught programme starting September 2020.
- Students must request authorisation from the International Office before making any changes to their programme of study. Where changes are made without authorisation being granted, the scholarship may be withdrawn and students may be required to repay the scholarship in full.
- In the event that a student has received scholarship offers for a number of different programmes at Queen’s University, they will only be able to redeem one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the course onto which they enrol in the 2020-21 academic year.
- Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2020 cannot be used in conjunction with any other University scholarship. Where eligible students can however use their scholarship in conjunction with the Early-Bird reward discount.
- The University is unable to consider requests for increased and/or further funding. The amount of scholarship offered is non-negotiable.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion.