Applications deadlines: 30 October 2020
The successful applicant will receive a living allowance for three years, indexed annually ($28,092 in 2020).
The scholarship is for full-time study and can be used to support living costs. A six-month extension to the scholarship is also possible, subject to approval by QUT.
International students will also be considered for a HDR tuition fee sponsorship.
You must meet QUT academic and English language entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Philosophy and Professional Doctorate.
Depending on your previous experience and qualifications, you may need to meet English language requirements. You can find your English language requirements in your course information.
Test results are accepted from:
- IELTS (Academic)
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-based)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
How to apply
Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) via the QUT Applicant Portal and indicate that you wish to be considered for a scholarship.
If your EOI is accepted you will be invited to submit a full application to QUT.
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. You must meet QUT’s language requirements. The provision of a scholarship is conditional on successful application and admission to the Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Philosophy or Professional Doctorate course.
Applicants will be assessed against the Faculty of Education’s scholarship criteria, namely:
- Criteria 1: Academic record reflecting outstanding performance
- Criteria 2: Demonstrated research aptitude and achievement – relevant to opportunity
- Criteria 3: Strategic alignment with Faculty research strengths and priorities
- Criteria 4: Professional experience relevant to the proposed project
- Criteria 5: Quality of the Research Proposal
Unsuccessful applicants will be notified in due course. Eligibility for admission to a research degree is determined by the Graduate Research Centre.
The conditions for retaining the scholarship are set out in the rules of the QUT Postgraduate Research Award (International)
About the scholarship
Scholarships are available in the following areas of studies:
- Inclusive Education
- Trauma-aware Education
- STEM Education
- Language and Literacy
- Professional Learning
- Teacher Education
- Digital Childhoods
- Engaging Australian Youth with Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Home Schooling / Home Education
Source / More information: Official Website.