This scholarship is open for all international students commencing any RMIT University programs to provide financial assistance towards first year of study.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$5,000, one-off payment to be paid after census date.
Number of scholarships available
Sixty-four (64) scholarships are available for Semester 2 2020
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- be an international student applying from Australia
- hold an offer to commence Semester 2 2020 RMIT programs (excludes ELICOS and Higher Degree by Research)
- meet all conditions of your offer before applicants can be awarded the scholarship
- applicants must submit an application for this scholarship
Applications are now closed.
28 July 2020
How to apply
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT
- Receive an offer letter to study at RMIT for Semester 2 2020
- Submit an application form for this scholarship
Terms and conditions
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Applicants with ELICOS packaged offer are not eligible.
- The value of your scholarship is based on full-time 48 credit points enrolment load in your first semester, which will be adjusted accordingly if your enrolment load is reduced.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
- The scholarships will be offered on a rolling basis until exhausted.
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 9925 2260