This relocation grant is open for all international students studying in a RMIT Dual Campus Program in Engineering or Information Technology. It provides financial assistance for students who are relocating to Melbourne after completing the first component of their dual campus program at RMIT Vietnam.
Value and duration
The total value of the grant is AU$5,000, one-off payment to be paid after the first census date.
Number of scholarships available
Up to 20 grants are available from Semester 1 2021
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student applying from anywhere in the world
- hold a dual campus program offer to continue RMIT’s Engineering or Information Technology program in Melbourne from 2021 after completing the first component at RMIT Vietnam
- be enrolled in the Melbourne campus Engineering or Information Technology program past census date before applicants can be awarded the grant.
Applications are now open.
How to apply
No relocation grant application is required. To be awarded the relocation grant, you will first need to apply to study in a Dual Campus Program in Engineering or Information Technology.
To apply for a Dual Campus Program:
- Select an eligible program
- Apply for Dual Campus programs
- If successful in your application, you will receive offer letters to study at both Vietnam and Melbourne campuses. The offer for the Melbourne campus program will include the relocation grant details.
Terms and conditions
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- This grant may be deferred subject to approval of a revised offer.
- RMIT International may profile grant recipients.
- The grants will be offered on a rolling basis until exhausted.
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 9925 2260