Application deadline: 31 January 2021 for Semester 1 2021 intake
This scholarship is open for commencing international students from Southeast Asia region undertaking any RMIT programs which can provide financial assistance towards first year of study.
The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, one-off payment to be paid after the first census date.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of Indonesia, Thailand, Phillipines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos or Brunei
- apply from Indonesia, Thailand, Phillipines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos or Brunei
- achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- not an existing RMIT student
- enrol for Semester 1 2021 in any RMIT programs (excludes ELICOS and Higher Degree by Research)
- applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship
- applicants must submit an application for this scholarship
How to apply
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT
- Receive an offer letter to study at RMIT for Semester 1 2021
- Submit an application form for this scholarship
Terms and conditions
- This scholarships is only available to non-existing RMIT students.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Applicants with ELICOS packaged offer are not eligible.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- The value of your scholarship is based on full-time 48 credit points enrolment load in your first semester, which will be adjusted accordingly if your enrolment load is reduced.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
- The scholarships will be offered on a rolling basis until exhausted.
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
Source: RMIT Official Website.