For fine art students in their Honours year who can demonstrate outstanding academic achievement; worth up to $4000
The grant provides a one-off payment up to $4000 before your trip. There is no restriction on the duration of travel.
For travel outside Australia only.
To be eligible for this grant you must:
- be enrolled full-time in the standard semester 1 and 2 in the Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art) (Honours) (BH052) program in 2020
- have achieved high distinction or distinction grades during Semester 1 2020
- submit your own original art works with your application
- be travelling outside of Australia
How to apply
Complete the online application form by the application due date. In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit a complete online application. Partial applications will not be assessed.
Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide different types of evidence and material to support your scholarship application. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
Please visit Supporting Your Application for more information.
You will need:
- A curriculum vitae, no more than two pages in length.
- A selection of five examples of your own, original artistic work in the form of images of visual works (.JPEG)
- A selection of five examples of your own, original artistic sound works uploaded to Soundcloud.
- A selection of five examples of your own, original artistic video/animation works uploaded to Vimeo or YouTube.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete. The main application questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers in advance prior to starting the online application.
- Provide a brief overview of your planned mobility activity, including the location and duration.
- How will this activity benefit you academically and professionally?
- Describe the artistic merit evident in your work.
Find out more about applying for scholarships.