International applicants who wish to apply for 4-year undergraduate programs of Seoul National University.
NOTE: Students who wish to study in programs longer than 4 years (medicine, veterinary medicine, pharmacy, and architecture…) cannot apply for this scholarship.
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 800,000 KRW per month
- Airfare: one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: one year
NOTE: Korean language training is mandatory and if the student does not achieve TOPIK grade 3 within a year, he is not eligible to enter the degree program.
- Others: medical insurance, settlement and returning expenses
Applicants submit applications for this program to Korean embassies in their countries:
- First selection round made by the embassies
- Final selection made by the National Institute for International Education.
More information for applications on Official Website.