- Tenable for one year of study
If you would like to be considered for this scholarship, please indicate your interest in the Scholarship section of the online application form for admission. There is no separate scholarship application form. Click here to apply to SMU.
Special consideration for this scholarship will be given to applicants with demonstrated financial needs. Applicants must also submit a separate financial aid application. This can be done via Applicant’s Self Service, after submitting the online application for admission. The financial aid application will open from 2 January to 31 May 2020 for prospective applicants applying for Academic Year 2020-21.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions and Financial Assistance
ABOUT THE FINANCIAL AWARD
The SIS Excellence Scholarship is available to local and foreign Bachelor of Science in Information Systems undergraduates studying full-time at the Singapore Management University.
- Full-time SMU first-year undergraduate student in the School of Information Systems
- Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Good academic results
- Good record of co-curricular activity and/or community service involvement
- Good character record
- With demonstrated financial need