SESSION STARTS SEPTEMBER 10, 2020!
Learn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while increasing revenue.
- The business case to adopt a Culture of Health
- The ways you are already involved in health, whether you realize it or not
- How to implement a Culture of Health in your business to gain a competitive advantage
- How to reduce costs, increase revenues, and enhance your business’s reputation using a Culture of Health
- Real-world examples of Culture of Health implementation that could apply to your business
- Introduction to the Culture of Health
- Pillar 1: Your Consumers’ Health
- Pillar 2: Your Employees’ Health
- Pillar 3: Your Community’s Health
- Pillar 4: Our Environment
- Measuring Your Success
- Leading for Change
- Making It Happen
Source / Information: Official website.
Course registration: EDX platform.