Application Deadline: 31 January 2021 for Semester 1 2021 intake and 31 May 2021 for Semester 2 2021 intake
The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, one-off payment to be paid after the first census date.
There are 15 Scholarships available for Semester 1 and 2 2021.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos or Brunei
- Apply from Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos or Brunei
- Achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- Not an existing RMIT student
- Enroll for either Semester 1 or 2 2021 in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or masters by coursework offered by one of the following RMIT School:
- applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- applicants must submit an application for this scholarship
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT
- Receive an offer letter to study at RMIT in 2021
- Submit an application form for this scholarship
Terms and conditions
- This scholarships is only available to non-existing RMIT students.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship
- Applicants with ELICOS packaged offer are not eligible.
- This scholarship is only available for programs offered by the College of Science Engineering and Health.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2021.
- The value of your scholarship is based on full-time 48 credit points enrolment load in your first semester, which will be adjusted accordingly if your enrolment load is reduced.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
- The scholarships will be offered on a rolling basis until exhausted
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
All information on RMIT Official Website HERE.