At educations.com, we believe that students who study abroad become the next generation of globally-minded leaders – and we want more of you to do it!
That’s why we’re offering one postgraduate scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure.
The scholarship will be awarded for the Spring 2021 semester and is open to
students from any country who will be studying a master’s degree abroad at a European university or graduate school.
The application period ends on 17 August 2020.
To apply for this scholarship:
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a university or graduate school within Europe (see the FAQs below for an official list of European countries)
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a master’s-level degree starting between Fall/Autumn 2020 and Spring 2021.
- The degree program must be studied either within Europe or online via distance learning from a European institute
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
- You must be studying abroad in a country that you are not a citizen of or currently reside in (unless currently studying abroad).
Don’t know where to study? Check out the 10 best European countries to study in.
8 April 2019
17 August 2020
From 19 October 2020
From 16 November 2020
* The deadlines and criteria of this scholarship have changed since it’s original launch. Please read the information carefully and refer to the FAQs at the bottom of this page for further information about the changes.
Wondering how to apply for this scholarship and study a master’s in Europe?
To be considered, you must submit your completed application by 13 April 2020.
The application consists of:
- Filling out short form
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the question “Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?”
Please note, applications must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be considered.
If selected as a finalist, you may be asked to provide:
- Proof of acceptance into the university in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport
Copies of documents must be color scans. Please have these documents on hand should you be selected as a finalist. You will have 7 days from the time you receive notification of finalist selection to supply us with this documentation.
If selected as the winner, you must:
- Respond within 7 days of receiving the offer of scholarship to confirm acceptance