Step 1: Fill out the form
Application form can be downloaded here:
Step 2: Submission
Submit the Application Form via email or post to the Recruiting Team with following documents:
1. Application form;
2. Copy of High school Diploma;
3. Copy of Academic transcript;
4. Copy of ID card or passport (if any);
5. English or Vietnamese language certificate (if any);
6. Other supporting documents (if any).
* If original diplomas and original transcripts not written in Vietnamese or English, it must be translated into Vietnamese or English and notarized.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: CIS, Room F602, 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Step 3: Assessment
Step 4: Offer
The university will offer entry admissions only to successful applicants based on the academic record and assessment result.
For further information, please contact:
College of International Studies
Room F602, Building F, Ton Duc Thang University
19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
Telephone: (+84) 283 77 55 108 – Email: email@example.com