Torrens University Australia welcomes the international community to study at Australia’s fastest growing university, offering innovative, industry-aligned courses led by experienced academics. Our 2020, 2021 and 2022 international scholarships are now available, offering students access to over 300 high quality, industry-focused and competitively priced courses. Torrens University Australia offers a range of career-focused undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Business, Education, Hospitality, Design and Health on campuses located in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, and Brisbane.
Apply now and receive a scholarship valued up to 30% on selected courses. This offer is exclusively available for new international students commencing at Torrens University Australia in 2020, 2021 or 2022.
Start your course and get a qualification to create a career that you love!
- Offshore online: up to 30% Scholarship
- Latin American & European: 30% Business Scholarship
- Three Pillars Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School: up to 30% Hospitality Scholarship
- William Blue College of Hospitality: up to 30% Hospitality Motivational Scholarship
- Laureate International Universities Alumni: 25% Scholarship
- Laureate Australia: 25% Business Merit Scholarship
- Laureate Australia: up to 25% Design Merit Scholarship
- Here to Educate: 20% Education Scholarship
- Japanese Undergraduate Health Science: 20% Scholarship
- Asia & Greater China: 20% Business & Health Scholarship
- Latin American & European: 15% Health & Design Scholarship
- Middle East & Africa Youth Opportunity: 15% Business, Health & Design Scholarship
- Sri Lankan Offshore: 15% Business Scholarship
- Alternative Study Path Scholarship: 15% Scholarship
- Africa & Subcontinent: 15% Health Merit Scholarship
New international students may be eligible for a scholarship depending on which intake that they commence in, their country of citizenship and the course that they are applying for. From time to time we launch new courses where all new international students are provided an automatic scholarship. Terms and conditions apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Scholarship Application Closing Dates
Scholarship applications due
Wed 1st January, 2020
Fri 30th December, 2022