Are you interested in working with the UN?
UNICEF Cambodia is now looking for a qualified candidate to join their team as a Communication Assistant.
Apply by 07th December 2020.
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Support operations aspects related to managing communication
contractors such as photographers, videographers, translators and editors,
including drafting work orders and following up with relevant colleagues
for raising and amending purchase requisitions and contracts, processing
payments, as well as corresponding with the service providers on
- Conduct administrative functions to facilitate the effective operation of the
communication section including receiving external queries, managing
branding and visibility supplies, organizing and maintaining filing systems,
supporting the team in organizing meetings, etc.
- Carry out specific operational controls tasks related to the communication
section and assist in the management of Vision.
- Support the communication section in the organization of public events,
launches and other public-facing communication initiatives.
- Support the Chief of Communication with HR tasks such as drafting TORs,
NFRs, LTA matrixes, contract amendments and maintains team attendance.
- Provide budget support and budget updates to different sections funding
communication activities and the Chief of Communication.
- Support the Communication Specialist in maintaining up-to-date national
and international media mailing list.
- Monitor daily news related to UNICEF’s topics of interest and select media
content to distribute to all staff with short summaries accompanied.
- Maintain the internal UNICEF Cambodia page on ICON and Communication
Team in SharePoint.
- Maintain UNICEF Cambodia list of communication assets, including photos
and videos, and RCCE assets. Upload relevant assets on global channels, as
agreed with the supervisor.
- Support audience outreach, including but not limited to:
▪ Maintaining and supporting the expansion of UNICEF Cambodia’s
▪ Acting as backup web-editor in Khmer to update country office website
when needed (when communication associate is not available)
▪ Acting as back-up social media Hootsuite platform manager when
needed (when communication associate is not available)
More info: https://uni.cf/2KyyiLD