UNIJOS Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: The University of Jos (UNIJOS) Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening of Prospective Candidates for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise is out. Continue reading to see how to apply.
The University of Jos, UNIJOS Registration for Screening 2020/2021 UTME Admissions is currently ongoing. University of Jos Senate has approved that all qualified candidates who applied for admission into the University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by Joint Admissions Matriculation Board (JAMB) should be screened.
UTME candidates must have chosen University of Jos as First Choice and scored not less than the institutional cut-off mark at 180 and the minimum differential score for various Faculties/Programmes.
DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
Similarly, all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into University of Jos are hereby informed that there will be an on-line screening exercise from Thursday 17th September, 2020 until further notice.
Please note that only candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Jos as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
For details of the cut-off mark and differential score for the various Faculties/Programmes, Method of Application, payment, registration and other procedures for the exercise as well as further instructions, continue reading.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021.
All candidates are to do the following:
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on FORM APPLICATION
- Click on 2020 UTME/DE SCREENING
- Enter Candidates JAMB Registration Number and click Get Started
- Candidates will be required to provide the following:
- Contact Phone Number (Self or relatives).
- Email (Please provide active personalised email not that of relatives or friends).
- Password (Please provide an easy to remember word or number).
- Confirm Password and click the ‘sign up’ button.
- An Email message will be sent to the candidates Email account. Candidates should check the University mail sent to them and click the confirmation link after which the system will display an acknowledgement page confirming the account and a link to the portal login.
- At the login page https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/Login, Candidates are required to enter their email and password provided in step 5. The system takes every candidate to their personalised dashboard.
- To effect payment, Candidates are required to process all payments from their dashboard only. Click on the button ‘Pay Screening Charges’ and select preferred payment option or channel (ATM Card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then follow the instructions or prompts. (NB: for Bank branch payment, candidates may need to redo steps 7)
- Upon Successful payment, all candidates are to enter five relevant O level subjects, their grades and exam body and Click Upload. Note: Editing of results will not be allowed once post JAMB screening is closed.
- Print the Screening Registration Slip, Log out and await further communication from the University
On-line registration portal for the screening will be open from Thursday 17th September, 2020 until further notice.
Note once again that the online Screening exercise commences on Thursday 17th September, 2020.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission into the University of Jos.