Applications are invited for the qualified candidates for the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) supplementary post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIUYO Supplementary Post UTME Available Programmes & Requirements.
The University of Uyo, Uyo has received the approval of the National Universities Commission (NUC) for the following new degree programmes:
|(a)||Geophysics, B.Sc||–||Faculty of Science|
|(b)||Geology, B.Sc||–||Faculty of Science|
|(c)||Human Nutrition and dietetics, B.Sc||–||Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences|
- Geophysics and Geology: candidates seeking admission into these programmes must have in their school certificates, five credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects from Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Geography, obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics: Candidates seeking admission into Human Nutrition and Dietetics must possess in their school certificates, five credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology or Food and Nutrition, or Agricultural Science and any otherScience subject.
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility.
The above programmes have been hosted on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admissions and Processing System (CAPS) for the online screening/admission into the programmes in 2020/2021 academic session.
In view of this, candidates interested in studying the above-named courses are to apply online:
- Such candidates must have made University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME and had a minimum aggregate score of 180.
- Candidates would have to undertake a voluntary change of course through the JAMB CAPS into their preferred programme of choice.
- Candidates must have previously registered for the University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates are to fill out the online form appropriately.
- Candidates are also requested to scan and upload original of candidate’s academic qualification.
- Duly completed forms are to be submitted online.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Supplementary Post UTME Form.
Interested candidates are to pay a non-refundable sum of One Thousand Naira (N 1,000.00) only, via the University portals.
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Select Admission Form link
- Select Post UTME supplementary as the Admission Form type
- Enter your phone number and E-mail address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment.
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform.
- After payment, return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2020/2021 Supplementary Admission Slip.
Closing Date for Registration: Friday, 10th December, 2020.