University of Oxford Diploma Scholarships for Women 2020: The University of Oxford Saïd Business School is now accepting applications from exceptional female candidates for its 2020 DIploma Scholarships. The deadline for the submission of applications for the University of Oxford Saïd Business School Diploma Scholarships is 19th October, 2020.
The aim of these scholarships is to support female candidates of merit and to encourage an increase in women considering senior leadership roles.
Three scholarships are available for exceptional female candidates on each of their four diploma programmes. University of Oxford Saïd Business School’s work enables women to use their distinctive perspectives and skills to make a difference in every sector. Through their research and teaching, they develop new insights and support women leaders in effecting transformational change.
- The scholarship is open to exceptional female candidates from around the world.
- This programme is designed for experienced professionals, with five or more years’ work experience.
- Candidates’ suitability for these scholarships will be assessed via both the scholarship statement and the diploma application form.
Benefits of this Scholarship.
For each diploma intake they have:
- One scholarship covering 50% of the course fees
- Two scholarships providing £5,000 towards the course fees
Scholarships Selection Criteria.
- Academic achievement (Assessed through CV, transcripts, scholarship statement)
- Professional achievement; in particular evidence of leadership, or leadership potential (Assessed through CV, scholarship statement)
- A desire to inspire/act as a role model (Assessed through scholarship statement)
- A readiness and enthusiasm to become a committed ambassador for the School, representing the School’s values, both whilst on the programme and beyond. (Assessed through scholarship statement)
How to Apply for University of Oxford Saïd Business School Diploma Scholarships 2020.
Applicants will be required to upload a supporting statement (200–400 words) in the Funding section of the Diploma programme application form, addressing how you meet the scholarship selection criteria.
Visit the diploma programme pages to find out more about the programmes and their benefits, the admissions requirements, and how to apply. You can also contact the relevant diploma recruitment team for a discussion about your suitability.