|Enrolment status||New students|
|Student type||International students|
|Level of study||Postgraduate|
|Study area||Business and Economics, Law|
|Scholarship value||50 – 100%|
|Scholarship duration||Duration of student’s program|
The Europe Global Leaders Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for high achieving students from Europe to further their studies in UQ’s Faculty of Business, Economics and Law. Challenge yourself academically and develop the skills to thrive in constantly changing and competitive business environments.
This scholarship is offered for students commencing in Semester 1 and Semester 2. Closing date for students commencing in Semester 1 is 30 November. Closing date for students commencing in Semester 2 is 30 April.
Successful Global Leaders scholars will receive:
- 50% – 100% tuition fee scholarship. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee
- Students will join an elite UQ Global Leaders community of high achievers throughout your studies, and simultaneously develop employability skills through priority access to exciting programs on offer through our award-winning Student Employability Team. Students will also receive exclusive invitations to selected ‘Invite only’ seminars, presentations, and events throughout your studies. Upon graduation, students will join a global network of outstanding Global Leaders scholarship alumni, and build upon their professional networks at home and abroad.
- Citizens of a country within Europe, who normally reside in that country and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia*. Those studying an English language course** in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship for tuition fees.
- Students who have received an offer for a relevant postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students, or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange).
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
* Undertaking studies in Australia may include diploma, certificate, Foundation Studies or degree.
** An English language course is usually taken to prepare for the English requirements in order to enter into a university degree program (in the case of UQ an academic IELTS or TOEFL). Courses may be taken to improve a specific academic skill, such as reading, writing, or grammar.
Join the elite BEL Global Leaders community of high achievers and gain priority access to a variety of events and initiatives.