|Enrolment status||New students|
|Student type||International students|
|Level of study||Undergraduate|
|Study area||Business and Economics|
|HDR funding type||Tuition Scholarship|
|Scholarship value||Up to 50% of tuition fees|
|Scholarship duration||Duration of the program|
The scholarship will covers up to 50% of the tuition fees for the duration of the program only for students seeking entry into undergraduate Economics programs that include:
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics (Honours)
- Bachelor of Advanced Finance and Economics (Honours).
Students applying for a dual degree with Economics are also eligible, and the scholarship will then apply to the Economics component of a dual program only.
This scholarship is offered for students commencing in Semester 1 and Semester 2. Closing date for students commencing in Semester 1 is 30 November. Closing date for students commencing in Semester 2 is 30 May.
Please note: This scholarship doesn’t include living expenses for the duration of the program, travel expenses or overseas health cover.
- International students who are not already undertaking studies in Australia. Those studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship for tuition fees.
- Students who have received an offer and who are commencing students at UQ.
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.