Application deadline: November 2, 2020.
The University of York co-funds 10 Scholarships with Chevening program.
Full tuition fees + Living Stipend.
Areas of Study
The following areas of studies are available for Masters:
Archaeology, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics and Related Studies, Education, Electronic Engineering, English and Related Literature, Environment and Geography, Health Sciences, History, History of Art, Hull York Medical School, Language and Linguistic Science, Law, Lifelong Learning, Management, Mathematics, Medieval Studies, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Politics, Psychology, Research Centre for Social Sciences, Social Policy and Social Work, Sociology, Theatre, Film, Television and Interactive Media.
To apply for this scholarship you must have:
- a degree of a good standard, equivalent to a UK 2:1 honours degree
- at least two years’ work experience (including voluntary work)
- a high standard of English language
- commitment to work in your home country for at least two years after completing your Master’s degree
- met Chevening’s full criteria, including country eligibility.
See the full terms and conditions.
This is a two steps application.
- Application to the selected program:
- Application to Chevening Scholarship Program HERE.
Source / Information of Official Website.