*Please note this application will open on 1 May 2020.
UNSW offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to support International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW. Students wishing to undertake postgraduate research study should contact the Graduate Research School.
Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
Application ProcessBy applying for the Term 3 2020 – UNSW International Scholarships Application, you may be considered for the following scholarships. More scholarships may be added to this list progressively.
- International Scientia Coursework Scholarship (PUCA1025),
- Offer 1: Full tuition fee scholarships paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program
- Offer 2: $20,000 per annum paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program
- UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program (excluding PG online and UNSW Canberra)
- UNSW Business School International Pathways Award (PUCA1023)
- $15,000 paid directly towards tuition fees for 1 year
- Must have an undergraduate or masters articulation pathway qualification from an approved partner institution; or completed the UNSW Foundation Studies Commerce or Commerce Actuarial stream prior to commencing study at UNSW
- UNSW Business School undergraduate (single/dual) or postgraduate (Master) coursework degree program (excluding any program offered by AGSM
- UNSW Business School International Scholarship (PUCA1024)
- $5,000 per annum paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program
- UNSW Business School undergraduate (single/dual) degree program
- $10,000 per annum paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program
- UNSW Business School postgraduate (Master) coursework degree program (excluding any program offered by AGSM
- UNSW Law International Award (PUCA1028)
- $10,000 per annum paid as a stipend for the 1 year
- UNSW Law undergraduate/postgraduate coursework degree program (LLB, JD or LLM programs)
- UNSW Law Postgraduate Coursework Academic Excellence Scholarship (PGCA1066)
- $10,000 per annum paid as a stipend for the minimum duration of program
- LLM: UNSW Law Postgraduate Coursework Degree Program
EligibilityTo be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an International student
- Be commencing studies in Term 3 2020
- Must have received an offer of admission and be commencing in any UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program by Friday, 31 July 2020.This must include one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing studies.
Additional eligibility criteria may apply. Click here to view the eligibility criteria for individual scholarshipsSelectionEach applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Aptitude and commitment to your chosen area of study