Application deadline 31 November 2020 at 11:59PM AEST (T2 2020 study commencement)
The Scholarships will be offered as one of the following:
- Offer 1: Full tuition fee scholarship
- Offer 2: $20,000 per annum tuition fee scholarship for minimum duration of the program
- Recipients of the Scholarship may also be offered the following:
- Guaranteed ‘fast-track’ application and interview for on-campus accommodation at a UNSW Kensington College
- Invitation to UNSW networking events Guaranteed entry to the UNSW Professional Development Program Ceremony to award the scholarship
- Step 1: Submit online admission application
- Step 2: Register and complete your scholarship application
- Step 3: Submit scholarship application for T1 2021 by 31 November, 2020
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria: Must have applied and received an offer of admission* into a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate program
*Offers of admission must be one of the following: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional) Undergraduate or Postgraduate English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing at UNSW.
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Reasons for undertaking studies at UNSW
Online Application HERE.
Source / More information on Official Website.