NPF Recruitment News 2020 : Updating Your Application Records Guide: All candidates who have earlier submitted their applications are advised to visit the Nigeria Police Recruitment portal to update their records.
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Public Relations Department has announced that all candidates who have earlier submitted their applications are advised to visit the site to update their records.
How to Update Records on Nigeria Police Portal.
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Enter your National Identity Number (NIN) in the space provided
- Supply required details of update your record
- Upload scanned copies of the following:
- O’Level Results
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age
- Certificate of Origin
- Check the consent box and click submit
- Print confirmation slip and take note of your Application Reference ID
- Download and print Guarantor’s form.
For those who have not applied and those are can’t remember the recruitment, kindly click on the link below:
2020 Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Nationwide Recruitment Form