WAEC Timetable for May/June Exams 2020/2021 [School Candidates]: Are you preparing to write the 2020/2021 May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for school candidates? If yes, we are delighted to inform you that the timetable for the exam has been officially released and we have published the WAEC timetable 2020 below for Nigerian candidates. However, the general subjects are applicable to The Gambia, Liberia, Ghana and Sierra-Leone candidates.
WAEC Timetable 2020: The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) 2020 timetable for the May/June examinations (for school candidates) is out. The WASSCE timetable is extremely important for candidates to become well-prepared in advance for the exams.
IN THE NEWS: WAEC Releases 2020 WASSCE Timetable
WAEC Exam Date 2020
According to the timetable, the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for school candidates, 2020, will commence on Monday, August 17, 2020 and will end on Saturday, September 12, 2020.
We are delighted to furnish you with the WAEC 2020 Timetable that will assist you with your study for the 2020 WASSCE for school candidates which will commence on the August 17, 2020.
* Available to candidates in Ghana only
** Available to candidates in Nigeria only
*** Available to candidates in The Gambia and Sierra Leone only
**** Available to candidates in Liberia only
***** Available to candidates in Sierra Leone only
- Difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable: Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
- Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken
- Visual Art 3
- Paper 3A – Instructions will be given to schools two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Paper 3B – Question paper will be given to candidates two weeks before it is due to be taken.
- Paper 3C -Candidates will be required to execute their projects within six months of the examination year. The period of submission of art pieces will be communicated to schools by the Council.
- General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3: The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Block Laying, Bricklaying and Concrete Works 3 (Practical): Question paper will be given to candidates three days before the paper is due to be taken.
- Project Work Papers: The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, Painting & Decorating, Dyeing & Bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing & Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
- Visual Art 3
- Extra Time for Candidates with Special Needs: Candidates with Special Needs should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates.
Follow us on Twitter @mediangr for more updates.